An adoring fan recently pointed out that the most difficult part of the holiday season is having to choose between drinking and dessert. Well, here at Crack Den Cookies, we believe that no one should ever have to choose between their two favorite categories of edibles. And, as enablers, we’re going to make sure you have the tools you need to get both fat and drunk.
First: the cookie shot glasses. You will need:
1 heaping cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 stick butter
1/4 heaping cup brown sugar
1/4 heaping cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1 cup MINI chocolate chips. MINI, I SAID.
mini-muffin tins and mini-muffin-paper-liners
Note: this is a halved recipe, so when I say heaping, I mean heaping. I’m not gonna tell you to measure out eighths of a cup, because that’s stupid.
Note: this is a halved recipe, so when I say heaping, I mean heaping. I’m not gonna tell you to measure out eighths of a cup, because that’s stupid.
Next, from the liquor store...
1 container alcoholic whipped cream. Your liquor store will have it, just ask.
vanilla vodka
creme de cacao
amaretto
Mix together butter and sugars, then mix in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt, then add that to the wet stuff and mix in your chocolate chips.
While your oven is preheating to 375, line your mini-muffin tin. Drop 1-inch-diameter cookie dough balls into your muffin tins, then bake for about 15 minutes until nicely golden brown. When you take them out of the oven, the centers will start to fall, and that’s actually what you want. Use your fingers (or the handle of a knife if, like Paul, you believe that the use of tools separates humans from chimpanzees) and poke down the center until you have a nice little cookie cup.
While the cookie cups are cooling, mix up your shots. 2-1-1 vodka, creme de cacao, and amaretto.
Fill cookie cups with your whip-a-hol. Shoot shot. Shoot cookie. Love.


No comments:
Post a Comment